Some other useful websites that provide resources for helping to tackle homelessness.
- Homeless Link - the membership organisation for agencies like Spires that provide front-line services to homeless people.
- Streetlink - a website for advisors and homeless people in London, detailing services, responding to different needs and searchable by borough.
- Shelter - clear, accessible information for anyone with a housing problem.
- Crisis' site includes useful information about the causes of homelessness.
- Housing Justice - the national voice of Christian action on housing and homelessness.
- The Pavement - a website and monthly magazine for London's homeless providing relevant news and help in accessing services.
- Engage Lambeth - strengthening businesses and building communities across Lambeth through volunteering.
- Women's Resource Centre - provides infrastructure support, information and capacity building to voluntary and community organisations working to improve the status of women.
- The National Ugly Mugs Scheme - run by UKNSWP, a scheme set up to report and receive alerts and improve the safety of sex workers.
- Counselling Directory - provides advise and useful information for those seeking counseling support.